One of the things I pondered a lot when I was pregnant was if Lacroix number two would look like Genevieve. Many of my friends have sibblings that bear an uncanny resemblance to each other and I thought it would be cool if my two kids did too. Well I am here to tell you that at least so far the two Lacroix girls are virtually dead ringers for each other. They have the same lips, eyes, ears, eyebrows, nose and toes... Izzy though has my fingers where Evie has Patrick's. I don't have two pictures with the same expression, but you get the idea:
Their personalities, however, are already seemingly night and day. Evie was a bit of a rough newborn, not sleeping in longer than 1.5 hour segments, awake all night and sleeping all day, pretty easily perturbed... etc. Isadora is already a pretty good night sleeper and super easy going when she is awake. It will be interesting to see just how much their looks converge and their personalities diverge.

No comments:
Post a Comment