Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Mountain Escape
All last week I took care of both the girls during the day. It is too hot outside to do anything fun here so I decided last Tuesday to pack both of them into the car and drive up Mt. Lemmon so we could have some fun outside for the day. It was a great trip. Evie had tons of fun playing in the stream both where we did a little hike and at a picnic area. Izzy just hung out in the sling for the whole day, occasionally protesting when she wanted to eat. I had a chance to just sit around outside and enjoy the day. I am also proud to report that I remembered almost everything we needed for the day. The only lapse was the bag full of snacks for Evie and I, which wasn't too big of a deal because we could stop in Summerhaven and get a pizza for lunch. All in all we all thoroughly enjoyed the time... Evie asked me if we could go back the next day... I was tempted to I'll admit but really a 3 hour drive (there and back) is only tolerable once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment