Saturday, August 13, 2011

Isadora at One Month

One month of Isadora. From right to left and top to bottom a photo for almost every day of her life so far (I missed one day...)

As first months go I think Isadora has had a pretty darn good one.  She has traveled to the cabin at Blue, up to Mt. Lemmon, over to the pool, across town to live at my parent's house for a week and even had a chicken coop pool party to celebrate her arrival. 

Overall she seems to be a mellow baby.  She doesn't like sleeping much during the day and will rarely sleep for more than 2 hours at a time, but (thankfully), she is a pretty darn good night sleeper and always does at least 3 hours at a time and as much as 7 hours at a stretch at night.  Her eyes are still light gray/blue and do not yet show signs of turning to brown (Genevieve's were already brown at this point).  She likes to make funny little noises, including a coo here and there, and makes them a lot.  This may be a bit too much information but bear with me here, she is only a month old and there isn't much to use to characterize her....  Isadora is the most explosive and powerful pooper I have ever encountered.  You can hear her across the house!  The other night I had the misfortune of of changing her diaper just as she went poo and, I kid you not, there was BM not just all over me but also a full 6 feet away from where she was lying on the couch (and this would happen to me when I am half awake at 3 am). Here is to hoping that she eventually has a bit more to put on her resume than that.

1 comment:

Rhoya said...

Happy one month birthday, Isadora! You are a beautiful little girl!