They say that necessity is the mother of invention (right? don't "they" say that?) Well the lack of a hairbrush in the Lacroix household (don't think were that bohemian, its not that we don't own one, just I can never seem to find one when I need one) has led to a great discovery. Evie's quite fine and rather snarly hair, even after a nice bob haircut, gets these nasty tangles that are very hard and rather painful to sort out. The other day I couldn't find a hairbrush, so in a feeble attempt to make my daughter quasi presentable I reached for a hair curler that I bought many moons ago at the suggestion of my hairstylist and have yet to really use. Well they have a use now! They are brilliant for painlessly getting out Evie's tangles. Granted it takes awhile, but given how much time I used to spend fighting her protestations, I would say I have gained a good five minutes on my morning. Not to mention one less battle to be fought. Awesome.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Invention?
They say that necessity is the mother of invention (right? don't "they" say that?) Well the lack of a hairbrush in the Lacroix household (don't think were that bohemian, its not that we don't own one, just I can never seem to find one when I need one) has led to a great discovery. Evie's quite fine and rather snarly hair, even after a nice bob haircut, gets these nasty tangles that are very hard and rather painful to sort out. The other day I couldn't find a hairbrush, so in a feeble attempt to make my daughter quasi presentable I reached for a hair curler that I bought many moons ago at the suggestion of my hairstylist and have yet to really use. Well they have a use now! They are brilliant for painlessly getting out Evie's tangles. Granted it takes awhile, but given how much time I used to spend fighting her protestations, I would say I have gained a good five minutes on my morning. Not to mention one less battle to be fought. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment