
Last week was quite the fall break. We went up to the cabin (I only stayed until Tuesday because I had too much work to do and an exam... why can't U of A take a break like preschool?) with, at max capacity, three other families. At one point, I wasn't there for this beautiful chaos, there were 9 kids on the Blue ranging in age from 3 weeks to 8 years. Needless to say Evie was in heaven with so many kids to share her woodland kingdom with her. There were hikes, beach parties on the banks of the blue, much zip-lining and a few trips up to the lollipop shop in Alpine. (One of which, apparently, ended in Evie purchasing a lollipop the size of her head... you see the madness that occurs when I am not around?!) In the end it was a whole lot of fun and quite the way to say goodbye to the cabin for the next four months.
No comments:
Post a Comment