This week Evie had a fabulous treat! Her Grandma came all the way out from Baltimore just to hang out with her all week. They were very busy, lots of trips to the park and library especially. Nicole took some super cute pictures of Genevieve that I will post as soon as I get my little hands on them :)
On Nicole's last night here (she actually left later that night) we all went out to Zoo Lights at the Reid Park Zoo. Evie's favorite part was definitely the mariachi band. She danced and jumped and squealed to the band along with a couple other enthusiastic kids... very cute.

My favorite (or I thought it would be my favorite) was taking Evie to visit Santa. As we waited in line we totally prepped her for the experience, explaining how it would all go... rehearsing her line, "I would like a doll, please Santa." She had it down pat and seemed ready for her debut but then, I am sad to say, got cold feet when it came time to preform. Not only did she not manage to get out her very important request but she also was too scared to even sit on the big guys lap. Worry ye not though we still have a picture of the whole event. Oh yes, a great photo op of Santa and I smiling nice and big for the camera and Evie looking down at her shoes and trying to get a candy cane open... ahh Christmas memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment