The weekend ended with a spectacular blood moon (which, by the way, I thought was on Saturday night and was totally underwhelmed by on Saturday... good thing it was actually Sunday!)
Then last weekend I was only around for 1/2 the weekend (but still managed to decorate houses large and small) because early, early, early on Sunday morning I left for a week of work down in Aguascalientes, Mexico. It was an utterly exhausting week, but super interesting and fun.
While I never had the chance to make it to the center of the city, I did get to the Museo Nacional de la Muerte on Sunday afternoon, an amazing restaurant (near an equally amazing church) on Wednesday, and to see one of the most interesting riparian areas I have ever seen during a field day on Thursday.
I woke up at 2 am yesterday to catch my flight home, and managed to make it back for 2:40 pm parent/teacher conferences and then take the girls (all three of them) out to see Pan last night. I think I may just have to sleep for the rest of the weekend :)



No comments:
Post a Comment