Sunday, April 6, 2014

Genevieve is 7!


Oh my goodness!  Is it really possible that Genevieve turns 7 years old today?  I guess what they say is true... time flies when you are having fun!  Here are some facts from an interview with Genevieve on her first day as a 7 year old...

Favorites:
Color - Pink
Book - ("I love books") Nancy Drew and Fancy Nancy (the learn to read ones)
Music - Rusted Root, Nutcracker, Let it go (from Frozen) and the theme from Barbie in the Pink Shoes
Movie - Frozen and Matilda
TV Show - Magic School Bus and My Little Pony
Subject in School - French, English, Math, Science and PE (I guess she likes school....)
Game - Majong
Activity - watch a show or play majong
Food - "It used to be apples but now I have a wiggly tooth so popcorn and cookies.

What she wants to be when she grows up: Artist, Scientist or a Professional Majong player
Best Friends: Isabella, Ruby, Madison and Nanan
Best thing that happened while she was 6: "I met my friend Ruby."

Notable things - Started 1st grade.  Learned to read in French and English.  Won 3rd place at the Science Fair.  Built countless fairy gardens in our yard.  Learned to ride a bike and swim across the pool all on her own.  Carved her first pumpkin on her own.  Lost 2 teeth. Acquired chores (first it was kitty poop and now it is taking care of the chickens each morning). Decided that she can live on pasta and butter alone.

No comments: