Saturday, August 25, 2012
Agua
Izzy has started to say a few real words here and there (real meaning understandable to someone other than the immediate Lacroixs and something other than mama or dada) Her first official word is (drum roll please) "agua". Not only is it her first word, it is her favorite word, either that or she is just really thirsty all of the time. Pretty much all day long now she toddles around the house either asking for agua or saying it while holding out her water bottle for you to take the agua back from her, or because what she really wants is a bowl full of agua to splash around in. I must admit I take quite a bit of pride in the fact that my daughter's first word is water, although I am not sure what it says about us that it is in Spanish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment