
Four years ago today Genevieve Marie Lacroix first made her appearance on this world stage. A brief rundown as told (mostly) by her of her favorites at the ripe young age of four (I interviewed her as we went to bed last night).
Favorite color: "purple and green, all mixed up together" (umm I think that makes black of some sort... but it does definitely seem to be her favorite way to paint... all mixed up together)
What do you want to be when you grow up? "A doctor" (when I asked her what kind of doctor she replied "a doctor of people")
Favorite food(s): mac and cheese and noodle salad (a Vietnamese salad I make with carrots, cucumbers, rice noodles and fancy tofu... the fancy tofu is her favorite)
Favorite drink: Juice
Favorite book: Tintin
Favorite thing to do on the weekend: "Go to birthdays"
Best friends: Lydia, Garbriel, Alexandra, Nanan, Daddy and Scarlett (after I asked if I was her friend she said "oh of course and don't forget Mommy")
Favorite animal: Anteater
Favorite song: Allouetta
Favorite movie: "The one where flies go into space." (aka Fly Me to the Moon, I'd also like to note for the record that we watch a whole lot of Mary Poppins and Hans Christian Anderson by her request)
Favorite toy: Bunny (aka the bunny Patrick fetched for her with the claw machine last Saturday)
If the baby is a boy we should name him: Alexander
If the baby is a girl we should name her: Ixandra (she also suggested the baby, boy or girl, could be named "french fry, because that would be silly")
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Evie! I was thinking of my birthday buddy yesterday..... Hugs to all.
Post a Comment