Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Look out world...

Consider yourself forewarned... About 10 weeks ago something "happened" to me. It's presence has been suspected for a few months now and was confirmed last week. Exhibit A: a fuzzy picture of a semi-amorphous being floating in a black sea somewhere in the vicinity of "mommy's tummy"


This small life has been the source of much fatigue and nausea in me and much excitement and planning in Patrick and Genevieve. At this time I am pretty sure the condition is not catching, but it is most certainly expanding. The little life is expected to arrive in the heat of summer, round about mid-July. I guess we had better finally invest in AC.

Oh and in case your interested I have discovered the "best" method for returning to your pre-pregnancy weight... pregnancy! For the first time in three years I am the weight I was when I got pregnant with Evie... What?! you don't want join my weight loss program? I can't imagine why not...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

KELLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY! Sending big hugs and hopes that the sicky phase passes soon! Evie will be a WONDERFUL big sister!

Rhoya said...

Congratulations, Kelly, Pat, and Evie!! We are so happy for you guys! Kelly, I feel your pain about pregnancy nausea. Mine lasted until about 14 weeks--don't worry; there IS an end in sight! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Avyukt's Mama said...

Kellyyyyy congratulations my dear! I just happened to browse through your blog today and what an amazing news!