I didn't give her that book when I put her to sleep, she must have grabbed it from the shelf. Too cute!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Bibliophile
Evie, much to our delight, really enjoys books. There are a few that we have been reading her for so long now that she even can "read" them herself. Her current favorites are Madeline (the original is one of the books she has memorized), Edwina the Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct and Where the Wild Things Are. The latter can only be read by daddy. She has also has a "bookshelf" in the corner of her crib where she stashes away books to read at night after we have put her to sleep. Anyway, I went in just now to take a nap with her and found her like this:

I didn't give her that book when I put her to sleep, she must have grabbed it from the shelf. Too cute!
I didn't give her that book when I put her to sleep, she must have grabbed it from the shelf. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the best! We haven't read either of those books yet to Ila. Something to pick up when we're home. Currently, she asks for "Alfie Gives A Hand" by Shirley Hughes over and over again.
awww Angel!!!
Post a Comment