Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Haircut and other excitement

A quick update while Evie and Patrick are in the bath....


While my parents are in Switzerland we are watching their awesome dog (aka my littlest brother) Quanook (sp?!). I promised Mom I'd post some pictures of the pup so that she would know he is okey dokey while they are away.

In other news we finally gave in a cut bangs for Evie... I think they suit her well....

Finally, and possibly most exciting is Genevieve's new kitchen area! We went to Ikea this weekend for bookshelves and came home with all sorts of exciting Evie things, but the most exciting is the table and chairs! They fit perfectly with the super awesome baby stove that I bought last Friday for her. Its great, we now can get her to stay in the kitchen with us for at least 10 minutes at a time :)

No comments: