Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thankful!

The girls in their holiday dresses... I am afraid I forgot to take cute formal pictures of them in the dresses :)
 
We had a pretty incredible Thanksgiving this year.  A gathering of over 50 relatives up at my Aunt and Uncle's new place in Phoenix.  It was amazing, so many family members that even after a 4 hour dinner I still had not had a chance to talk to them all.  The food was, of course, wonderful as was the post-dinner game of Scatergories (with only the die-hard dozen or so of us left).

Friday we mostly just hung around, no crazy black Fridayness this year.  I had grand plans of going for a hike, but the day ended and no hike was achieved :)

Saturday the whole crew headed out for the annual Hot Dog Run with the Tucson Brittish Car Club.  It was the maiden Arizona voyage of our MG-A. 
 
From our house to my folks place (for an oil change and general check-up) to San Xavier del Bac down past Sahaurita, over to the Rincons and back into town to end at a dirt lot an Sonoran hot dogs...  I rode with Patrick in the MG, the girls in the Mini Cooper with my Mom and Dad and Anna went together in the Elise... awesome!

No comments: