Saturday, December 28, 2013

Air and Space

 
Yesterday while Patrick went to work I took the girls out to the Pima Air and Space Museum.  It was Izzy's first trip (more or less...last time she was in utero) and Evie hadn't been for over 2 years.  Most of the museum is outside so I figured at 65 degree day would be perfect.  We lucked out and got the last little wagon there, so I even had a good way to cart the girls around the large place.  (I think the wagon was so novel it was almost as exciting as all of the planes)  The girls got a chance to look inside some of the planes and get inside a few simulators.  Evie really liked the blue angel planes and the space hangar, particularly the mock up area of Mars.


Izzy liked a certain type of fighter plane (which I cannot now remember what it was) but insisted on getting out of the wagon to inspect every single one of this particular type of plane...  I got pretty excited when back in and little "corner" of the outdoor area I found a bunch of planes that had been turned into works of art... I guess that shows you where my museum preferences lie....

No comments: