Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Camp Catch-Up

Well the school year has started but I thought I should post some fabulous pictures from Evie's adventures at Zoo Camp the second to last week in August. (I finally got around to downloading them this weekend....)  Zoo Camp was definitely her favorite.  Everyday she regaled us with tales of her adventures.... one day it was putting scents out for the tiger:
 And another it was cleaning out the giraffe cage:
They made pinatas for the animals to explore:

By the end of the week Genevieve had convinced Patrick and I that it was wholly unacceptable that we were not drinking coffee that was "rainforest safe"  (She knew this because our coffee didn't have a tree frog on it) and committed her allowance one week a month for us to spend the extra money on the more expensive coffee (we've been drinking the cheapest cost-co coffee we could find).  We won't make her actually give us the money but I will tell you I was highly impressed by her commitment!  Woohoo Zoo Camp!
 

No comments: