Patrick, his brother Colin and I took the kids paddle boarding in the inter-costal area and then thoroughly enjoyed playing with Colin's like-new paddle board in the ocean. The picture here is Patrick with Dylan and Evie out on the waves.
I spent some quality time channeling my inner-child (and those around me) and made a seashell sand castle (as you can see from the picture I am clearly proud of my creation).
One stormy afternoon Patrick, the girls (including me), his Mom and John took a boat out on the inter-coastal area to see the sights (mostly rich folk's houses). After the boat trip we ate lunch with a most friendly crane.
Some fabulous sunsets were witnessed... not much more I can say about that.
The twizzles (our new name for all the matching cousins... it started out as twin cousins and somehow became twizzle...) all had fun playing together. Most especially the oldest of the crew, Evie and Dylan.
Izzy proved herself time and time again to be the cut-up of the crowd...
On one hot (well they were all hot) day we all trekked out to Myakka State Park to see the live oak trees, ride the world's largest air boat, walk a canopy bridge and see some alligators. Pictures of all cousins together were attempted but did not succeed.
All in all it was a most fabulous time! I do believe we may have just started ourselves a tradition.














No comments:
Post a Comment