Sunday, May 20, 2012
Roomies
For the past five days or so Izzy and Evie have been roomies... Genevieve has decided that she wants to sleep in the same room as Izzy and we have told her that so long as there is not excessive waking o' the each other going on that we were OK with the room share situation. Now I wonder though, as I sit in the living room and look at the vast array of disaster that Evie has left in her playing wake, if it isn't so much about wanting to be close to her little sister or a fear of what she claims are strange noises in her room but actually a secret plot to take over yet another room in our house. I went in there this afternoon to change Izzy's diaper and found about a 1/2 dozen dolls, and a bunch of Evie's clothes in Izzy's drawers... Hmm maybe not even so secret of a plot. The room sharing has its benefits though, Patrick and I get a whole side of the house to ourselves (no extra bathroom light on needed) and Izzy has someone to sush her when she wakes up at night and maybe, just maybe, if this whole two to a room thing works out Patrick and I will get an office again.... you may say I am a dreamer, but I am not the only one :) (Oh and try as I might all afternoon to get a nice sisterly shot of the two roomies together I was thwarted at every turn so this will just have to be an imagine it yourself post)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment