Well we have been making the most of the end of my break before school starts again. Last week we went to the Sweetwater wetlands with my mom, brother and his girlfriend and saw lots of great ducks. It was ridiculously lovely outside! (Which you might have guessed based on the tank top Evie is sporting)
We also took a trip out to the Desert Sonoran Museum with a gaggle of friends, including M, Evie's bud from afar. The two girls were just about as cute as it gets and apparently M would like to marry Evie because 1) She plays princesses with her and 2) She likes her. (Sounds like two solid reasons to me!)
It was a fun trip out because it allowed me to neglect my "chores" for one more day (during every break I make a laundry list of things I need to do before the semester starts again, and always manage to accomplish roundabout a quarter of the list, but hey that is better than none!) and because it gave both Evie and I quality time with good friends! Oh and putting on the bat ears always makes me happy.
Then on Thursday we set out for the high country to get in some much needed (and anticipated on Genevieve's part) time in the snow. Tomorrow is my first day officially back at work/school so I need to run a few more errands before then so a report on Genevieve's visit to snowy northeastern AZ will have to wait for a day or so (ohh I know you are on the edge of your seat!)

No comments:
Post a Comment