Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Angel

 Evie had another successful ballet performance this past Sunday, this time as an angel in her ballet studio's annual nutcracker ballet.  I was determined this time around to do my daughter's hair myself so I went out and bought gel and bobby pins galore... well I managed to do her hair half well this time, which is a great improvement over last time when I just threw in the towel.  And this time I had a screaming 5 month old urging me hurry the heck up because she was not happy with anything but being held (as it turns out we took Izzy into the doctor yesterday and she has a terrible ear infection, poor thing).  Anyway I say it was a half successful attempt because the bun looked great for about 30 minutes and then was a disaster...  oh well there is always the next performance.  As for our little ballerina she was not detered by the sorry state of her hair and did a great job with her little routine.  The whole time she had the cutest focused look on her face.  She also really enjoyed watching all the big girls dance after her little bit was through...

No comments: