This weekend was a blast! As the first weekend where I had absolutely nothing else to do but play I made sure that play we did. On Saturday Patrick and Evie went to her ballet and I went to yoga. On the way home the hit a garage sale and then collected me so that they could actually buy something at the garage sale... dangerous because we went back to pay $3.00 for a fabulous vest for Evie I found a fabulous handmade copper necklace too. Then a fine nap was had by all and a trip out to play goofy golf, a very important first in Evie's life. (Alas I did not bring a camera...pregnancy brain... and therefore this important milestone will go unrecorded) We didn't make it through all 18 holes but Patrick discovered my secret talent... yesss I am a goofy golf master, almost went pro in my younger days but then decided to go to college instead.
Today we took a trip out the the Pima Air and Space Museum, another one of those things we have been meaning to go see but never have. It was pretty spectacular, over 80 acres of planes. My favorite was a helicopter that reminded me of a flying insect. Then this afternoon my friend hosted a baby shower for another friend who is due three days after me and myself. It was quite the gathering, lots of fabulous food and some cutie, cute little baby stuff, including a new quilt made by my mom for the new babe and nifty plates that everyone signed! Whew I think I am going to bed early tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment