Saturday, March 19, 2011

Invitation


Since oh just about April 7th last year Evie has been looking forward to her birthday this year. Her ultimate compliment or insult, which we hear about at least once a day, is to invite or uninvite you to her birthday party. I can always tell when she is displeased with me because I will be unceremoniously uninvited to the great event. (I once tried to explain to her that if I didn't come there would be likely no cake or jumping castle but my rationality fell on deaf ears) Well now the day is approaching again and so the threats/offers for her birthday are realistic :) The theme this year is going to be fairytale and all are asked to come to our house and the party dressed as their favorite fairytale character... it is a slight stray from the requested princess theme but I just couldn't do it three years in a row. We were in target yesterday picking out a birthday present for Patrick (she bought him the movie Book of Kells... totally random but he was very excited about it... go figure) and she picked out her birthday/easter/daddy's birthday dress too. Now lets just see if I can keep it white until April 10th when we have her party!

No comments: