Saturday, December 26, 2009

Winterhaven


On Wednesday we made it over to winterhaven. It was quite the chilly night (down to about 40 degrees... OK chilly by our standards) Try as I might though I couldn't get Evie to take off the pink dress she picked up at the street fair... at least I convinced her to wear the awesome new sweater that Oma made for her. It didn't exactly "go" with the dress but the end result was pretty cute.

This year we went with the Eriksons again as well as my folk and brother. Evie's favorite was definitely the house with the bellagio-esque water and music show. She was hopping up and down and dancing to the music as well as ohhing and ahhing.

After a stroll through winterhaven we came back to our house for pizza and beer and Evie and my dad treated us to some Christmas carols on the piano(s).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the posts! I love being able to see the blog, too! Yep, we now have left the land of no blogspot and can access your blog!!!! Evie is such a cutie. Love, Annie