A pretty momentous weekend for the Lacroix household. No Evie did not say her first word... no she did not finally figure out how to open the fridge (aka baby mecca)... it wasn't even the momentous I can really truly walk weekend.... No indeed this weekend was the weekend that her dad graduated from just plan old Patrick to "I-am-super-cool-I -have-a-fast-car Patrick" Yes as many of you know this day has been long in the coming. Many nights were spent purusing E-Bay, Craigslist and you name it. Many days were spent a-dreamin' of the speed and now that the moment has finally come let me tell ya Patrick has an unerasable smile etched onto his lips. So with out further ado I present to you... the newest member of our household, our 2003 Honda S2000 in Belgian Racing Yellow named Puppy!! (You'll have to ask Patrick about the name :)

1 comment:
Puppy!!! Thats Brilliant! (And one hell of a security blanket;)
Post a Comment