An update on the general state of babydom.... Genevieve and I went down to the Birth Center yesterday because I thought it was my pregnancy class reunion (turns out it wasn't but that is another story, chalk it up to lack of sleep... gotta love it I now have an excuse for every dopey thing I do :) Well regardless I had a chance to weigh her (remember I am still concerned about the whole birth weight thing...) and she is a whopping 8 pounds 10 ounces!!! Hurrah that means I can finally lay to rest the whole "I must be starving my baby" thing!
We also finally got a breast pump, I ended up just buying one online for conveniece sake. Evie has been sleeping really well and I am ready to cautiously declare the whole reverse the night to day endeavor a success. In fact, last night she slept for 4.5 hours in one stretch! The great irony is that I had to use that hard found pump after about 3.5 hours of sleep because I was so full as to be in pain... nothing is ever simple is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment