 |
| Izzy's family tree. |
This week Izzy had her first Expo of the year. The unit was all about
family. For the expo she got up in front of the class, sat in the "hot
seat", introduced herself and then read through her book she made on her
family. After this solo presentation she then stood up in front of the
whole class and sang a little song in French. Unfortunately I thought I was recording the whole thing, but as it turns out I recorded nothing, and don't even have a picture :( Regardless, I was very impressed,
especially because at the first one of these, at this time last year, we
couldn't even get her to go up as part of a group, let alone as a solo
act. What a cool thing to see her get so brave over the course of just a
year!
 |
| Izzy and her best friend before the "show" |
No comments:
Post a Comment