Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tucson Girl's Chorus

Back in January Evie decided that she wanted to switch from dance to choir, so she "auditioned" for the Tucson Girls Choir (I put audition in quotes because I have it on good authority that for the younger girls they all get into the choir unless they are totally and utterly tone deaf... which of course is a reasonable concern for a child of mine, but fortunately she takes after her grandma Nicole and not me). This past Sunday was her first performance.  Evie and the other girls in her Ladybugs choir preformed a series of songs for the annual Tucson Girl's Chorus fundraising dinner.  I must admit, the dinner was quite expensive and parents weren't expected to attend, so we didn't actually go to this first performance.  What we did do, however, was help her get all dressed up and get to listen to her practicing her songs for the performance all week long.  Both were a delight, and I cannot wait for her actual choir performance in a few months!

No comments: