 |
| A zoo in lights... this went on around the corner... it was pretty spectacular |
This year we decided to visit Winterhaven after Christmas. I think we all really enjoyed extending the Christmas fun by one day (or more, Patrick was just listening to Christmas music in his office...) so this may become the new tradition. Also in the spirit of newness, we walked down roads we have never visited before and were surprised to see the water and light show set to music that I thought had gone from the neighborhood... It was smaller than the old one, but no less delightful.
 |
| Almost able to get a picture of all three of them... |
I think my favorite part this year though was the massive snowman. The girls were enchanted with the "snow" aka bubble machine. I felt a little bad that this was as close as they'll get to snow this Christmas season, but not really... they did spend all day outside yesterday playing in the yard in just pants and a long sleeve shirt. It is all about the tradeoffs :)
No comments:
Post a Comment