
We came back from our summer vacation a day before Isadora's 3rd birthday. This meant that if we were going to have a party at all it would have to be almost totally pre-arranged. I must admit I am pretty proud of myself for getting it all put together over a month ahead of time.. although we did break with our birthday-parties-at-home tradition. We asked Izzy where she wanted to have her birthday and she told us at the jump place... so the jump place it was.
We put together a little party of mostly family (and Evie's friends... poor second child with a summer birthday to boot) and got to celebrate on her birthday proper with a special smurf cake I had also ordered before we left.
I think Izzy had a lot of fun, although she was definitely overwhelmed by all of the presents for just her, and the next day she slept in until almost 9 am and then took a 4 hour nap....


No comments:
Post a Comment