![]() |
| Evie with a friend she made at camp. |
Like probably every other girl between the ages of 3 and 12 (or older?!) Evie has been obsessed with the movie Frozen. It has played in our house at least 20 times and we now all have the songs utterly memorized, in no small part because Patrick decided to buy the extended soundtrack album for the girls just before our 6 hour long car ride up to the Blue... Don't get me wrong, the music is pretty good, but dear god I am ready to let it go. (haha) Given Evie's fixation with the movie she was beyond excited for her first camp of the year, a two-week long theater camp where the focus was on taking the songs from Frozen and turning them into a new little play. The big performance was on Friday, I am afraid I only had an iphone to capture the spectacular and it didn't turn out too well... but if you ever want a repeat performance just ask Genevieve... she will be more than happy to show you.

No comments:
Post a Comment