Friday, February 8, 2013
Life in Boxes - Take 2
Over the past few days we have managed to make pretty good moving in
progress. Still no furniture in many of the rooms but that will be a
work in progress for quite awhile I imagine. Boxes are being emptied
and moved from the interior of the house to the holding ground of the
backyard (aka recycling is already full, new boxes must wait until next
week) These limbo boxes found a new purpose this week... excellent
outdoor hiding places/restaurants (for afternoon snack)/art galleries. I
walked out to check on the girls at one point and found both of them in
boxes with various writing implements designing their spaces. Pretty
awesome. The only problem is that now Evie has forbidden me from
recycling her box.. Izzy would likely do the same if she could
articulate it... which means that I would prefer this box village not
grow too terribly much in the coming days, lest I end up with a backyard
filled with nothing but empty boxes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment