Saturday, October 20, 2012

Izzy dictionary and pre-Halloween

 Izzy is starting to communicate with the world in a semi-recognizable format.  Here is her current vocab, partially in Spanish and partially in English:
agua - water or really any other liquid... but usually water
bawoon - ballon
baba - bath
boo - book
bbb - ball
bye bye
(yes those last four often can only be understood in context) 
carro - car (in spanish)
gato - cat (also en espanol)
up
nie-nie - night night
maman - mommy (it sounds like she is saying it in french but I am pretty sure that is just a coincidence)
dada
huevo - egg (in spanish)
aht -hat
poo poo - what is sounds like...poop
nanno - bananna, or really any fruit
evie - sister (but I have only heard her say it once so I am not sure it counts)
dider - sister
At least 3 of these I just noticed this morning because I was paying close attention for the purposes of recording them :)

In other news... Saturday morning fun with the girls... prepping for Halloween, everyone wanted to try on bits and pieces of their costumes:

We decorated the house (and the flamingos)

Then played in the backyard (hooray for weather nice enough to spend our morning/early afternoon outside!)

No comments: