6 things (3 each) about our girls that give me joy right now:
Isadora: the happy, intoxicated way she looks at me when she is breastfeeding; her big toothless smile and cute little giggle; and her warm head that is so nice to nuzzle.
Genevieve: the cute and creative songs she sings; her genuine kindness for others; the way she is learning so much about the world and how she loves to share that love with Patrick and I.
OK and two bonus things that I love mostly because they make my life that much easier :) Evie gets herself dressed every morning for school (sometimes without us asking!) and Isadora sleeps for between 8 to 10 hours a night... one is a welcome permanent addition to the way our house operates the other I have no hope for maintaining in the long term....but that is OK too.
No comments:
Post a Comment