An interview with Genevieve on the occasion of her 3rd birthday:
Me: So Evie, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Evie: A doctor
Me: Why?
Evie: Because I like it.
Me: If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Evie: A lion
Me: Why?
Evie: Because I like it.
Me: OK, so what is your favorite color?
Evie: Red.
(Dare I even ask?!)
Me: Why?
Evie: Because I like it.
Other favorites and important stats include:
Height: 38 inches
Weight: 30 lbs
Favorite object: Blankie Sweater
Favorite element: tie between water and earth
Favorite books: Anything new... she seems to (thankfully) be out of the read the same book over and over mode.
Favorite foods: Pasta, blueberries, swiss chard (true!), tomatoes and (of course) chocolate
Favorite activity: Painting
Most awesome saying: Whenever she eats something she likes she says "Mmm c'est bon"
Must have birthday present: Ballet lessons
Major changes in the past year: Evie's hair is now decidedly blond, she has become a real cuddler and she now will spend serious time hanging out and playing by herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment