
Last Saturday Evie, Edie, Bridget and I went to the Pima County Fair. We saw cows and goats, a sheep here and there and even chickens. (I now know what prize chickens look like and let me tell you, although I adore our "girls", they are not fair material... these were some mighty fancy chickens). Evie got to pet my co-worker's steer who was outside getting a bath a brush before his showtime, watch a little sheep exhibition while eating a snack and go to the petting zoo (complete with a wallaby!), but the highlight was definitely the pony ride. It was a bit pricey for just a circle walk with a horse-like creature but once Evie saw it, and asked so nicely to ride them, I decided hey you only live once; mine as well live if even a small portion of that life on the back of a fine steed. The ride did not disappoint, and I am afraid that now we will be saddled with many more horse ridding requests....
1 comment:
Oooo, that looks like fun!
Post a Comment