A quick post while I have a free moment... We were away for Christmas and then soon after left for San Diego, whew what a great whirlwind!
Last Wednesday the whole family, except for Whiskers, hopped into the car and drove to (supposedly) sunny San Diego. Well, the sun only shone for one day and in fact it was warmer in Tucson but I tell you what we had a fabulous time regardless!
We stayed at this swanky hotel that I found for a steal that not only catered to little people like Evie, but were also all about fur people like Kita. As a result we all lived it up. Evie loved the free loaner toys that they provided and Patrick loved the luxurious robes and fancy coffee maker :)
Kita got to see and play in the ocean for the first time... she kept jumping and biting at the waves... it was hilarious.

All in all a wonderful time was had by all, now that we know that beautiful California is only a 7 hour (with stops for date shakes in Dateland of course) trip away I am sure we will be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment