Monday, June 16, 2008

A hairdresser I am not...





OK. I give up. How the heck to other moms with little girls get their hair to be so darn cute? I have given this my best shot, honestly, and all I can come up with is a daughter who looks like an escapee from a Dr. Seuss book. Everywhere I go I see little darlings all dressed up with enviable pigtails and other forms of cutsy up-dos.

As I see it I have a couple of (pretty significant) forces working against me in my quest to be a master baby hair doer. 1) The only time Evie stays in one place for more than T-minus 10 seconds is when she is asleep (and even then you only get about a minute before she tussles one way or the next) 2) Having never really had luxurious locks of my own I have very little experience in this department and 3) The hair clip for the extremely fine-haired baby like my own has yet to be invented.

So I guess for the time being she will just have to be a stunt double for a Sneech (hopefully she won’t really be a snooty starry sneech though)

1 comment:

Chessie said...

A Star-bellied Sneech, if I ever saw one!