Monday, February 18, 2008

Bike Ride!!!


Last weekend when I was up in Phoenix I picked up yet another fabulous Scottsdale garage sale find that my mom came upon; a brand-new-esque baby bike toteting thing. I had been eagerly awaiting the weekend to use it but unfortunately we all got sick this weekend and spent most of our time inside sleeping and hacking... (that makes at least 3 of the 7 colds a "year," right? I think, pray, we are more than half way through our fair share!!)

Anyway we were all feeling a bit better today so we decided to take the new toy out for a spin. Halfway down the block though we realized that the helmet that came with the baby trailer was ohh about half the size of Genevieve's body and therefore quite simple for her to take off. For the sake of fun we went up and down the street a few times (don't worry mom it really was just up and down our street) Then later in the afternoon Evie and I walked to the bike store and bought her a snazzy new helmet that fits much better (although she still has some growing to do before it will be a perfect fit! Woohoo weekend rides to the zoo and beyond here we come!

No comments: